We are working on behalf of a leading Scottish marketing agency, currently seeking a driven Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Glasgow (Hybrid)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £38,000 + Benefits
We are working on behalf of a leading Scottish marketing agency, currently seeking a driven Senior Account Manager to join their Marketing Services team.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry-leading marketing agency that values innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to client success. If you are a results-driven Account Manager with a passion for client care and results, we encourage you to apply and become part of this exceptional team.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll be expected to develop strong relationships with your clients and have the people skills and strategic planning ability to become a trusted advisor to them. You’ll be working with an experienced and dedicated team with the full support of senior staff across the business to help you achieve your objectives.
No two days are the same, but to give you an idea, you’ll be involved in the following.
- Oversee and plan strategic marketing campaigns for clients
- Day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Working with the team to develop integrated marketing strategies
- Understand client objectives and how these can be aligned and met through the various marketing tactics
- Translating briefs into clear deliverables
- Work with our creative, digital marketing, development and PR teams to deliver campaigns
- Preparing internal briefs, scheduling work and managing timescales
- Liaise with third party suppliers to form relationships with them to help deliver on campaign activity.
- Respond to all client requirements in a timely and efficient manner and build effective relationships with them
- Preparing pitches and presentations for current and prospective clients
- Proactively identify areas for growth
- Lead input into new business proposals, tenders, prepare presentations and supporting documents to win new business
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone with a demonstrable track record of creating and delivering effective marketing strategies that deliver business outcomes. Someone with a commercial mindset, who ensures efficiency and profitability.
The successful applicant will become a trusted, strategic advisor to clients so it’s essential that you maintain an up to date understanding of client marketing, client base, products and services and current performance.
We’re looking for someone who will focus on relationships, who can gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
You should be confident and able to work autonomously and manage workload efficiently in order to show tangible results. A marketing degree of CIM qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Life Assurance – four times salary
- Pension – join our group personal pension plan with a company contribution of 4%
- Enhanced Maternity Pay – open to all employees with two years or more service.
Learning & Development
- Professional Memberships – annual subscription fees to relevant professional bodies
- Study Support – up to 50% of the fees towards studies which will progress your career and two days of extra paid leave to study.
- Mentorship Programme – the chance to mentor or be mentored by a colleague in another part of the business to support your career aims and development.
- Appraisal Programme – regular appraisals to support your performance and progression.
- Internal & External training – we run regular events throughout the year on a range of topics that you can attend free of charge to enhance your skills.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing
- Hybrid working – opportunity to work from home for up to 2 days per week.
- Flexible Working – Flexitime i.e flexibility around start and end times each day.
- Holidays – 34 Days
- Happy Birthday – a day off on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping – a half day off in December for last minute shopping
- Charity Day – a day off every year to undertake charitable work of your choice.
- Cycle to Work – a tax efficient scheme to buy a bike that saves you over 30%
- Season Ticket/Parking Permit Loan – interest free loan for a season ticket for your commute or a parking permit
- Fully expensed iPhone/iPad
- Private Medical Cover – with the option to upgrade to cover your family too.
- Mental Health – support through Mental Health Awareness training, Mental Health First Aiders and Occupational Health
- Free Fruit – available in every office
- Pizza Friday – pizza in the office with your colleagues once a month
- A free bar every Friday after work
Apply now and take the step toward an exciting career with this esteemed marketing agency!