We are working exclusively with RZSS the Wildlife Conservation Charity to help them appoint an experienced Property & Estates Manager.
Job Title: Property & Estates Manager
Job Location: Edinburgh (Corstorphine)
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: £36,909 – £42,920
Are you passionate about wildlife and conservation? Do you have a strong background in Property & Estates Management? AJ Connect has the perfect opportunity for you. We are working exclusively with RZSS the Wildlife Conservation Charity to help them appoint an experienced Property & Estates Manager.
Edinburgh Zoo is seeking a dynamic and experienced Property & Estates Manager to oversee the maintenance, repair, and development of their world-class facilities. As the Property & Estates Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of technicians and contractors, coordinating projects and budgets, and ensuring the Zoo’s property and infrastructure are in top condition.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of the animals and the experience of their visitors. You will work closely with a fantastic team of experts to create a safe and comfortable environment for both people and animals.
To be considered for this role you should have an HNC or equivalent experience in Construction Management and at least 3-5 years of experience in property and estates management. A background in the wildlife or conservation sector is a plus, but not required.
With a competitive salary and exciting benefits package, as well as the chance to work in a unique and rewarding environment. Don’t miss this chance to join a fantastic team and make a positive impact on their mission to save wildlife and empower people in Scotland and around the world to protect, value and love nature.
- Experience in Managing multi-faceted construction projects
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Able to understand and work within budgets
- Ability to interpret complex financial and performance information
- Ability to manage water, energy, and waste management systems
- Significant experience in the construction and maintenance of buildings, fencing and infrastructure
- Experience of working to the parameters of building and H&S regulations
- Experience in supervising teams and subcontractors
- Experience of working within CDM 2015
If you are a self-starter with strong leadership skills and a passion for making a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please note that all unsolicited CVs will be referred to AJ Connect.