Unique opportunity at Link Group, to oversee financial services, manage teams, shape strategy, & contribute to long-term planing.
Job Title: Finance Business Partner Manager
Location: Edinburgh – flexible and hybrid working
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £51,551 – 64,445 + £4,500 car allowance, benefits, and generous pension
AJ Connect is excited to be partnering exclusively with Link Group to appoint a driven and dynamic Finance Business Partner Manager. In this pivotal role you will strategically steer the Finance department, influence growth and performance across the group, and shape the future of the finance services.
This role offers a unique blend of responsibilities:
- Finance Business Partner Services – your expertise will shape a high-quality financial and management accounting service, providing key reporting, business planning, and budgeting for various business units within Link Group
- Business Support Team Management – you’ll ensure the Assistant Accountants team delivers a customer-focused service, aligned with the standards of business requirements, legislation, and best practices
- Link Group Key Finance Contact – you’ll be the cornerstone of Link’s budgets, consolidating, updating, and maintaining all budgets and providing strategic input for the Group’s 30-year plan.
- As the Finance Business Partner Manager, you’ll:
- Direct and develop the Finance Business Partner services and the Assistant Accountants team
- Oversee all accounting services, producing regular financial reports and statutory financial statements
- Act as the key contact for the Scottish Housing Regulator, handling financial returns and assisting in external tender submissions
- Innovate financial systems and controls, establishing protocols for optimal financial performance
- Facilitate management and coordination of internal and external finance-related audits
- Act as the principal finance contact for the Link Group Leadership Team, managing and producing consolidated budgets and 30-year business plans.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Qualified accountant from a recognised institution such as ICAS, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in leading a diverse team, providing a customer-focused financial business partner service in a multi-site environment
- Skilled in producing management accounting reports and statutory financial accounts
- Proficient in implementing change projects and effective strategies across an organisation
- Knowledgeable in complexed financial reporting and long-term financial planning
- Comfortable presenting to and advising Boards or Governing Bodies
- Previous experience in the Social Housing sector, Social Care, Social Enterprise Property, or Voluntary Sector would be highly advantageous.
If you’re ready for a challenge that comes with significant rewards and to make a real impact of the financial landscape of a diverse and growing organisation, this is the role for you!
Please submit your application via the link and one of the AJ Connect team will be in touch.