CUSTOMER SERVICE/ OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR – part time role
JOB Title: Customer Service / Ops Administrator
Job Location: St Andrews
Job Type: Part-time, 3 Days a week
Job Salary: £14,000 – £15,000
Our Client is a family-owned, successful Holiday Lettings and Student Lettings company, operating from our office, in St Andrews. Set up over 30 years ago, we have grown over the years to become one of the biggest independent property rental companies covering St Andrews and Crail with over 50 properties. We offer some of the most desirable accommodations in the area and offer unrivaled flexibility and service.
We provide accommodation of an exceptional standard while maintaining good value, for families, couples, wedding parties, golf groups, and friends – we can also accommodate large groups, we have properties that sleep up to 14 or have properties in rows that can sleep up to 24.
In recent years we have expanded into longer-term lets, property management, and services, and use our acquired knowledge as property owners to provide the best service possible for Landlords and tenants alike.
Due to expansion, we are now looking for a Part-Time Customer and Operations Administrator to join our busy, friendly company;
- Ideally, you will have prior customer-facing administration or hospitality experience
- The nature of the work means the ideal candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated, and have a strong eye for detail whilst being able to work effectively to deadlines
- Working as part of a busy team, you will regularly liaise with guests, colleagues, tradesmen, clients, and tenants, via email, the website, and phone. You will, therefore, need good customer service skills along with very strong administration skills.
- You must be fully computer literate as we use multiple back-end booking and operational systems, daily
- You will be a problem solver who can adapt quickly to meet changing customer and business demands and think on your feet.
- You will answer to our Operations Executive and Business Manager.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm. You will be required to work one 3 days per week
- A full driving license is essential
- 30 days holidays per annum inclusive of 9 bank holidays –for part-time roles, this shall be amended to match the number of days worked per annum
- Company pension scheme