Our client is a leading B2B SaaS company that provides personalised, innovative, and cutting-edge technology solutions to hotels.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: UK (Flexible)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 base salary (OTE between £90,000 – 100,000)
Our client is a leading B2B SaaS company that provides personalised, innovative, and cutting-edge technology solutions to hotels in order to allow hotel guest access to a ‘digital concierge’. Through our client’s software tourists can now live like locals and receive tailored recommendations for activities, restaurants, entertainment etc whilst visiting new destinations.
Our client is currently a small and collaborative team that works hard with huge ambitions and are ready to power the travel industry with local knowledge. The position is an entirely newly created role.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client’s dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the SaaS sector and a proven track record of developing and executing successful sales strategies in the B2B market, specifically within the hotel sector. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities, nurturing existing client relationships, and creating innovative solutions to meet client needs.
The role will focus on selling our client’s digital concierge software to city centre hotels and mid-sized groups in the UK and Europe in the 4/5-star category. You will ultimately be responsible for identifying potential customers, establishing relationships, and closing deals.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet and exceed targets.
- Source customer opportunities via cold calling, outbound campaigns, and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Respond to incoming enquiries, referrals, and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development, and presentation of proposals in a professional and confident manner.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the hotel industry.
- Conduct product demos and presentations to potential customers.
- Negotiate and close deals to meet and exceed targets.
- Assist in scaling the Sales Team over the next 12 months.
- Share customer feedback with the Product Team to help shape the product roadmap.
- Continue to identify upsell opportunities with the existing customer base.
- Work collaboratively with the customer success team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, with experience selling into the hotel sector.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Able to effectively interface with all levels and teams on a formal, informal, written, and verbal basis.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Proactive and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Europe.