Our top-tier client, a leading Scottish marketing agency, is on the upswing and is looking for an experience Account Manager.
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Glasgow (Hybrid)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £34,000 + Benefits
Our top-tier client, a leading Scottish marketing agency, is on the upswing and needs YOUR expertise. As they further expand their team, there’s a stellar opportunity for a seasoned Marketing Account Manager at their buzzing Glasgow hub.
You’ll be experienced in working in a busy environment, supporting on the delivery of campaigns across various industries. You should be able to work effectively across both on and offline activity, so planning websites or producing a sales brochure and everything in between shouldn’t phase you. You’ll need top-notch organisation skills and a strong drive to achieve fantastic results for your clients as well as progressing your own career and experience.
- Collaborate closely with Senior Account Managers and Account Directors, shaping top-drawer marketing strategies.
- Oversee daily client campaign operations, ensuring goals align with marketing tactics.
- Distill briefs into action points: define goals, scope out projects, estimate costs, and allocate budgets.
- Partner with our in-house creative, digital, PR, and development teams to roll out
- Prepare internal briefs, set timelines, and ensure adherence.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to form relationships with them to help deliver on campaign activity.
- Shine in daily account management, addressing client needs promptly while forging lasting relationships.
- Showcase project successes to the higher echelons of the agency.
- Helping to prepare pitches and presentations for current and prospective clients
- Budget management for clients as well as an understanding of the financial forecast and pipeline
- Mentor the Marketing Executive and Senior Marketing Executive, delegating tasks and providing constructive feedback.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An industry veteran with at least two years of agency experience (though more is always better).
- A solutions guru who can navigate the high-paced environment.
- A team player who can seamlessly integrate into our collaborative ecosystem, building bridges across various units.
- A relationship architect who builds trust through open communication, setting the right expectations, and delivering as promised.
- An independent spirit, adept at self-management and producing measurable results.
- Life Assurance – four times salary
- Pension – join our group personal pension plan with a company contribution of 4%
- Enhanced Maternity Pay – open to all employees with two years or more service.
Learning & Development
- Professional Memberships – annual subscription fees to relevant professional bodies
- Study Support – up to 50% of the fees towards studies which will progress your career and two days of extra paid leave to study.
- Mentorship Programme – the chance to mentor or be mentored by a colleague in another part of the business to support your career aims and development.
- Appraisal Programme – regular appraisals to support your performance and progression.
- Internal & External training – we run regular events throughout the year on a range of topics that you can attend free of charge to enhance your skills.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing
- Hybrid working – opportunity to work from home for up to 2 days per week.
- Flexible Working – Flexitime i.e flexibility around start and end times each day.
- Holidays – 34 Days
- Happy Birthday – a day off on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping – a half day off in December for last minute shopping
- Charity Day – a day off every year to undertake charitable work of your choice.
- Cycle to Work – a tax efficient scheme to buy a bike that saves you over 30%
- Season Ticket/Parking Permit Loan – interest free loan for a season ticket for your commute or a parking permit
- Fully expensed iPhone/iPad
- Private Medical Cover – with the option to upgrade to cover your family too.
- Mental Health – support through Mental Health Awareness training, Mental Health First Aiders and Occupational Health
- Free Fruit – available in every office
- Pizza Friday – pizza in the office with your colleagues once a month
- A free bar every Friday after work
Apply now and take the a step toward an exciting career with this esteemed marketing agency!