Our esteemed client, a leading Scottish-based marketing agency, is looking for an experienced Account Director.
Job Title: Junior Account Director/Account Director
Location: Glasgow (Hybrid)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £43,000 + Benefits
Our esteemed client, a leading Scottish-based marketing agency, is in the midst of an exhilarating growth phase. Consequently, they have an exceptional opening for a Marketing Services Account Director at their vibrant Glasgow based office.
This pivotal role calls for a dynamic individual who has championed consultancy and client service roles across all-encompassing client accounts, spanning PR, digital, marketing, and creative domains.
- Chart out strategic and integrated marketing plans based on thorough research.
- Spearhead new client pitches, deriving insights from cross-functional teams.
- Harness in-depth knowledge of varied marketing tactics to fulfil clients’ overarching objectives.
- Oversee the broader marketing/PM team, guiding the execution of a range of digital and print initiatives.
- Manage diverse integrated client projects while ensuring timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate seamlessly with internal teams ensuring all client deliverables are on point and within budget.
- Serve as the primary touchpoint for clients, addressing their needs proactively.
- Assist the Head of Marketing Services in team management, performance reviews, and training initiatives.
- Keep abreast with the agency’s array of products and services.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A seasoned professional boasting at least 5 years in an agency role.
- A proven record of crafting and executing high-impact marketing strategies.
- Someone with sharp business acumen, focusing on efficiency and profitability.
- A relationship-builder, who can forge bonds across various teams and with clients.
- Autonomy in managing workload to achieve measurable results.
- While a degree in marketing or a CIM qualification will be advantageous, it isn’t mandatory.
- Access to Company Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance – four times salary
- Pension – join our group personal pension plan with a company contribution of 5%
- Enhanced Maternity Pay – open to all employees with two years or more service
Learning & Development
- Professional Memberships – annual subscription fees to relevant professional bodies
- Study Support – up to 50% of the fees towards studies which will progress your career and two days of extra paid leave to study
- Mentorship Programme – the chance to mentor or be mentored by a colleague in another part of the business to support your career aims and development.
- Appraisal Programme – regular appraisals to support your performance and progression.
- Internal & External training – we run regular events throughout the year on a range of topics that you can attend free of charge to enhance your skills
Lifestyle & Wellbeing
- Hybrid working – opportunity to work from home for up to 2 days per week.
- Flexible Working – Flexitime i.e flexibility around start and end times each day.
- Holidays – 36 Days
- Happy Birthday – a day off on your birthday
- Christmas Shopping – a half day off in December for last minute shopping
- Charity Day – a day off every year to undertake charitable work of your choice.
- Cycle to Work – a tax efficient scheme to buy a bike that saves you over 30%
- Season Ticket/Parking Permit Loan – interest free loan for a season ticket for your commute or a parking permit
- Fully expensed iPhone/iPad
- Private Medical Cover – with the option to upgrade to cover your family too.
- Mental Health – support through Mental Health Awareness training, Mental Health First Aiders and Occupational Health
- Free Fruit – available in every office
- Pizza Friday – pizza in the office with your colleagues once a month
- A free bar every Friday after work