Job Title: Customer Services Manager
Location: Musselburgh, Edinburgh
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – 35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
AJ Connect is excited to be exclusively retained with Brodies 1867, part of the Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group to appoint a Customer Services Manager on a permanent basis for their Musselburgh office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance this is a newly formed and hugely valued role within a high-performing Finance team. You will play a key role in the company’s growth plans and you will have vast exposure to the Senior Management Team and Director’s in the UK and at Group level.
If you are a Customer Services professional who is passionate to drive and implement change, possesses first-class people management and leadership capabilities, and has demonstrable experience when implementing new systems, processes and procedures then this is the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and delegate the workload in line with business need
- You will improve and develop the policies, procedures, and standards to compliment with Oracle
- Provide Coaching and development to the team through regular 121’s and as required
- Develop and improve customer complaints and feedback procedures
- Introduce appropriate KPI’s for the Customer service team and report on a weekly basis
- Manage the team to ensure all orders are processed daily, passed for despatch and invoiced
- Manage the team to ensure Credit control processes are robust and controlled
- Ensure there is regular and timely reporting of Aged Balances
- Prepare monthly Bad debt provisions for Finance Team
- Lead automation of direct debit mandate processes
- Maintain a robust electronic filing and record keeping process
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to all processes and procedures.
The successful Customer Service Manager will have experience and skills including:
- HND/Degree level qualification
- Strong people management skills with a coaching and supportive approach
- 5 years’ experience working in a team leader role
- Working knowledge of CRM, Direct Debit, Customer Services and Credit Control systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
- Able to demonstrate initiative and take the lead on tasks and projects
- Seeks to improve personal and team performance.
For this position you will receive a highly competitive package of £30,000 – 35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone in your network who would be suitable, please contact Steven Jackson on 0131 378 0271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.